My Sims 3 CC to Sims 2 #4 + Unnatural Birthmarks + Yuxi Bless Online Conversion!

07:48

A couple more Sims 3 things on Sims 2 meshes for you! + Eltaninz Birthmarks + Yuxi's Bless Online Conversion. 
 
The Home doormat is on the Modern Sous Chef rug that comes with FreeTime
 so FT is needed
The Bird and The Sword is on a BauFive mesh converted by M0xxa. It's included. 
The Shoujo manga is on a mesh converted to Sims 3 by Keoni
I only did it on the one mesh as I was too lazy to go and get more covers + inside images for all 10 mangas. There's a swatch included, along side the mesh. 
It's numbered so you can get rid of what you don't want. 
 
 
I was looking through someone's tumblr yesterday and a while ago someone was wondering if Yuxi ever shared this hair. 
I thought it was lovely so I found it on their OneDrive account. 
I couldn't retexture it as it's mostly a clay hair. 
I did recolour it to match Poppet-sims' naturals + unnaturals + my mint.
It's for females only, but it's all ages!
 The naturals are binned + grey is linked to black. 
With the unnaturals elders keep their colour. 
The colours may not match 100% but I think I did alright! 
 
 
Now lastly, here's Eltaninz birthmarks in Poppet's unnaturals + my mint. 
Because I really am making everything in those colours.
It's for all ages + all genders! 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments