My Sims 3 CC to Sims 2 #2

07:14

I done goof'd. It's actually Gogos' not Gogo's.
Not that it's incredibly important but whatever.
 
Again, this is Simblreen 2015 treats! I don't know what gives that away at all. 
Kawaii Little Monsters is on the Bon Voyage Poster mesh (so BV is needed!) BUT! I will put my faith in this little Base Game version that I have no idea if it'll actually pick up the recolours. The adorable artwork is by Wild Card Graphics.
There are 7 images and a swatch is included that is numbered. 
 
Gogos' Monsters is one of my favourite things I've made for the Sims. 
I personally would have one in my bedroom irl if at all possible,
but unfortunately, it's not :( Luckily our sims can have them then! 
Art is by Basil Gogos. 
There are 10 images and a swatch is included that is numbered.
I made a black recolour of the original frame in Anna's black. (not as dark as my Sims 3 version but I like how you can see the frame detail) 
Mesh is by FairyForest and is included. 
It confused me a little bit but I think you need both files. It didn't show up with just the one labelled MASTER. 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments