4 object recoloured in Anna's 30 colours!

07:42

This is probably the first of many posts like this. 
I am either jinxed or just really bad at finding sims 2 cc. 
So I'm recolouring all sorts of things in anna's colours cause I like them a lot! 
Besides I think most things are in these colours and it makes it easier for me 
 
The Simply Modern Ladder Shelf, Arrow Marquee Lamp and Krypton Cart are all conversions by M0xxa. You can find them here:  
The meshes are all included. 
Files are all numbered to match the swatch provided. 
 
The Moon and Stars is, I believe, by Simcredible. 
I got it via someone else's recolour and they weren't too sure where it came from as it's not on their site. (It has Simsc in the prefix so we'll just go with that) 
The mesh is included and the files are all numbered to match the swatch provided. 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments