My Sims 3 CC to Sims 2 #1

07:09

Here is 4 sets of cushions I've previously made for the Sims 3, now of course for Sims 2! All of them use MysticRain's Earthliving cushion meshes.
Which are included for convenience.

Couple of Creeps and Monster Cushions are from my Simblreen 2015 + 2016 treats. You may have seen the Couple of Creeps up for download already, but I wasn't credited and that's a shitty thing to do. So I re-released them anyway under my actual name cause I'm petty like that.

The Monster Cushion art is from rucomfybeanbags (and they're really cute!)
There's 6 of both of these two sets, swatches are in their respective downloads which are all numbered/ labelled.

There are 8 Misc Cushions + the art is from Lookhuman. There are 4 Wacka Cushions + the art is by Wacka on Society6.
Swatches are in their respective downloads which are all numbered. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments