6 hairs, 2 accessories, 2 eyebrows, 4 blushes, 2 lips and 2 facemasks!

16:39



I told you I was colouring everything in Poppet's unnaturals colours and I meant it! 
Hair info: 
Colores Urbanos 50s Hairstyle 05 mesh by Trapping 
Raon 62 mesh by Raon 
Modish Kitten Shag mesh by Trapping 
Zauma Mirror mesh by Martini 
Anto Nocturnal mesh by Martini 
Leahlillith Limerence mesh by Eir-ung 
All meshes are included. 
They're all all ages except Colores Urbanos 50's Hairstyle
 + Anto Nocturnal which are T-E + C-E. 
They're all retextured in Poppet's MM texture 
with v2 naturals + unnaturals + my mint. 
Naturals are binned with grey linked to black. 
With the unnaturals elders keep their colour. 
CUrbs headscarves come in these colours for the naturals, unnaturals are black: [Poppet's Poppy, Clementine, Lagoon, Apple + my Mint] 
Accessory info: 
Newsea Flower Headband mesh by Trapping 
Nightcrawler Eyebow mesh by DigitalAngels 
Both meshes are included. 
They both come in Poppet's unnaturals + my mint. 
The eyeball is always blue on the eyebows. 
They're both for females only, I think they're both C-E, though I'm not 100% on that. 
Eyebrow info: 
Cara brows by Angelique 
Koti brows by KotiCouture [I got them via Keoni
These are just Poppet's unnaturals + my mint! 
Blush info: 
Weasley Ear Blush by Voleste 
Golden Wings Blush by Lilith-Sims 
Chocolat Heart Blush by Chin1gh 
Galaxy Speckles by Eltanin 
Again, all in Poppet's unnaturals + my mint. 
[they're a bit jumbled up in game and i have no idea why D:
 probably from the way I cloned them] 
Lip info: 
Matte Lips by Lilith-Sims 
Cotopaxi Lips by Daba 
You guessed it, they're in Poppet's unnaturals + my mint. 
The matte ones come with a black too ;) 
Facemask info: 
Blaze Mark by Twofee 
Morrigan by Lunacress 
Of course they come in Poppet's unnaturals + my mint.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments