Hair Retexture: 4 x Leahlillith, 1 x Newsea, 1 x Keoni + 1 x Raon!

08:08


Sorry about the mass of photos... I'm still not sure how to do these downloads!

These are all retextured using Poppet's MM texture
 and coloured using her naturals + unnaturals + my mint
They're all for females only. 
All of them are all ages except Dreamcatcher which is just child to elder. 
The naturals are binned + grey is linked to black. 
With the unnaturals elders keep their colour. 
All meshes are included, as always. 
 
The Leahlillith ones all use the lower poly mesh edits by Rented-Space
Newsea Sailor Moon 
(which I'm sure goes by a different name, but really??) 
Uses the alpha edit by Lilith-Sims 
I did not do natural retextures of Little Miku or Raon 55
 as you can already get them by Keoni + Poppet
 
Just a reminder that you can request hairs to be retextured in Poppet's texture
 + I'll do it in all the colours. 
Just send me the name and/or link to the mesh to wyxii @ tumblr! 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments